2. Use up overripe bananas in chocolate chip banana bread. Done. NOM!
3. Answer emails, etc. Done.
4. Pay a few bills. Under way.
5. Finish reading Mansfield Park. Dudes. I am a fast reader. Really and truly. It's the settling down to read that's giving me fits lately. But read (or rather, re-read) I must if I am to write this last Jane poem. If only I weren't all a-flutter! However, I am 2/3 of the way finished reading it, so I expect I'll read the rest ("Volume III") before my head hits the pillow tonight.
6. Clean something in my house. Anything. It all needs it.
7. Writing time at Borders from 12:30-2:30. ETA: Done. Wrote a terza rima.
In an effort to avoid doing at least some of what remains on my list, I'd love for you to tell me what's on YOUR list today.